Large Plastics Extrusion Facility
TWS Engineering provided the prime consulting and detailed mechanical and electrical expertise to introduce more efficient and effective power.
TWS Industrial Engineering designed a separate ventilation systems to the existing large capacity PVC extrusion facility.
- Added 2 new extrusion/process production lines.
- Retooled an existing extrusion line to double capacity and prevent production problems.
- Upgraded high voltage service to allow full production of existing, new and future processing.
- Made changes to controls and instrumentation to provide added elements of safety and shutdown prevention.
- Changes to line operation to allow emergency shutdown without plugging up dies in the extrusion lines.